And then Zeke can undo the handcuffs, toss them in a corner, and: snuggles!
- he kind of came like twenty times, actually, so maybe snuggles can wait until after he makes another bed sheet and a mildly magical rag-weed to clean them up a little -
- okay but now he has to get Caden off the bed in order to change the bed sheet, and he looks so peaceful and cute -
- he spends about ten minutes contemplating the extent to which Caden is cute and staring at him intently, in which time Caden fails to wake up -
- he may have taken a little more life force than he initially intended, Caden’s blood tasted like it’d been mystically optimized for deliciousness at some point - oh crap wait Caden is totally going to be drowsy during the dorm meeting and that’d been, like, the only hard limit he’d set, ugh ugh ugh why can’t he ever just have a nice thing and not overdo it -
- on the bright side: that was the best sex he’s ever had, by a long shot? on the down side: he’s a dick and Caden is going to hate him forever -
- he takes Caden off of the bed they had sex on, puts him on the other bed in the room, takes off the sheets, puts new magically created sheets on, fixes the bed’s newly acquired cracks and the broken headboard with a newly created strawberry-of-instant-wood-repair, puts Caden back on the bed, wipes them both down with a rag-weed, and then: snuggles! Oh wait is snuggling with someone who’s unconscious weird, is Caden going to think that he’s a weirdo - well he can’t just stop, can he, Caden’s so warm and soft and great and perfect and understanding, and he’ll understand why Zeke forgot about the drowsiness thing, right? Right -