Her avatar is nearby. It reaches out to touch the tangle, stepping closer-
And then it disappears, along with the light.
He's taken a name in a different language than previous rulers, can they shed any light on reasons why?
...yes but wow is it complicated. They immediately all start talking at once.
So - no one speaks Quenya, it's strictly a ceremonial language -
- well, someone corrects, some Elves speak Quenya -
- sure, but not on this side of the sea -
- see, there were some, they all died and the language was banned, their children never learned it or at least wouldn't admit knowing it -
- and it's not held in disrepute these days but no one speaks it -
- but the nobility do all speak Sindarin, and the commoners mostly don't -
- some regions they learn it in school.
Would anyone care for a blessing?
It's only one per person right now so that everyone can still have something to look forward to.