Oct 17, 2019 9:10 PM
Pottervor
Next Post »
« Previous Post
+ Show First Post
Total: 843
Posts Per Page:
Permalink

He sort of wants to offer to let people borrow his notes but he feels a little too shy. He sits in the common room and organizes them and copies them out more neatly and then starts on his homework.

Permalink

"You're already doing it?" wonders Ron.

Permalink

"If I don't do it, it won't get done," he says.

Permalink

"But why now? It's our first break in Hogwarts!"

Permalink

"I don't like having unfinished work."

Permalink

"Huh. You sure you shouldn't be in Ravenclaw?"

Permalink

He shakes his head.

"It was between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor and I chose Gryffindor because I want to be braver."

Permalink

He blinks. "I thought the Hat put people who were already brave here."

Permalink

He shrugs slightly.

Permalink

"Well Seamus and Dean are gonna play Exploding Snap, I'm gonna play with them."

Permalink

"Have fun."

Permalink

Exploding Snap is rather explosive and noisy.

Permalink

Victor nevertheless finishes his homework well before lunch.

Permalink

So he can join them?

Permalink

...maybe he'll watch a game first.

Permalink

Each player has a few magical cards and the cards are turned face-up and put on top of each other in the middle of the table and when a card is put on top of another card that has the same picture you have to touch it with your wand. If you do you get all the cards on the table, but if you get it wrong the cards explode in your face. The longer the game goes on the faster the cards go, and whoever ends up with no cards loses the game. All three boys are covered in soot and giggling at each other.

Permalink

This does not look like a game Victor would enjoy but he's glad they're having fun.

Permalink

Eventually it's lunchtime, though.

Permalink

Lunch is a good thing. Victor approves of lunch.

Permalink

 

 

 

That wall didn't use to be there.

Permalink

 

That's unfortunate.

Permalink

Muninn, perched on Victor's shoulder, shifts his weight slightly.

Permalink

...well, maybe...

"Muninn, can you find us a way to the Great Hall?"

Permalink

"Sure thing, boss," he croaks, and launches himself into the air.

Permalink

...well they'll follow the raven, then.

Total: 843
Posts Per Page: