- There is now a button in the Daily Report to filter to only new posts that day.
- There is now a button on character list pages to let you see only active (not retired) characters.
- Characters now support a Template Cluster field.
- The RTF editor should no longer randomly change font sizes to be slightly smaller, because it has deigned to accept 87.5% in place of 0.875. No, we don't understand either.
- The Daily Report unread notice now uses the same number badge as Inbox and News.
- Past Daily Reports will no longer incorrectly exclude posts begun that day with replies that occur only on subsequent days.
- The Starry Light layout will now correctly highlight selected menu buttons (e.g. List vs Icon view on a page listing characters) by coloring the button with a color that is not exactly identical to the unselected buttons.
- Removed an unnecessary table spacer on character list pages that were not grouped by template.
- The search bar on ungrouped character list pages is now the correct width.
- We now accept the <ins> tag as well as the <del> tag.
- The post edit history and delete history pages now, if applicable, include subcontinuities in their breadcrumbs.
- The form for post author notes is now colored correctly in dark layouts.
- We upgraded to Rails 220.127.116.11 which is not vulnerable to vulnerability CVE-2020-5267.
- Refactored some Post code to be more readable and maintainable.
- The text entry for these news posts is now much larger, to blatantly enable future rambling.
- All code references to /boards URLs are now named continuity instead of board for consistency. The URLs themselves are unchanged (for now).
- Added two more linters to our code quality checks and fixed a bunch of issues they were warning about.
- Consolidated all the post related breadcrumb code in one place.
- Wrote more view tests.
- Upgraded Chromium in our development Dockerfile.
- Added expectation images so we can now run visual regression tests!
Full Github changelog here: changelog
Posted on Apr 24, 2020 11:02 PM by Marri