Small changes, once again! These add slightly more app stability, but otherwise only affect developers.
- The API has a new /boards/:id/posts endpoint.
- We now handle request timeouts differently, so that a long search should be incapable of bringing down the app (even after ten of them in a 24 hour period).
- All errors in background jobs (generating flat posts, importing posts, etc.) should now notify us, instead of just standard errors.
- If we fail to generate a flat post for whatever reason, and also fail to retry correctly, new replies will cause us to try yet again after 30 minutes.
- Minor change to how we escape a couple of SQL queries. (This should be functionally identical.)
- Disabled NewRelic reporting in our development environment when you don't pass the application a license key.
- Allow (straightforwardly) using Docker dependencies with a non-Docker application server.
Full Github changelog here: changelog
Posted on Dec 29, 2019 3:06 PM by Tregiah